Back during the glory days of the Tea Party, we – the good guys – were famous, among other things, for leaving the sites of our demonstrations cleaner than they were when we arrived. It was a bit of a point of pride…
…especially when compared with the rat-infested rape camps of the media darlings of the “Occupy” movement.
Last weekend’s “Bernie Bro Women’s March against Trump” continued the narrative:
Does it ever fail? No. Not really.
You have sown the dumb-protest-sign wind.
You shall reap the dumb protest sign whirlwind.
If you had “as many rights as” a gun, you…:
- would be liable to getting shot by nervous cops
- You couldn’t get on an airplane
- You may not be able to vote because you can’t carry guns in polling centers.
- Any business can deny you entry
- Going to school would be a federal crime
- You would need to be locked in a safe when not in use
- You’d have to be transported in a trunk or lock box in the trunk when not in someone’s pocket. Even women in Saudi Arabia don’t have to do that.
- you would be blamed for things that are not your fault (which, let’s be honest, is more of a male thing)
- If you were poor, you couldn’t afford yourself because of arbitrary government regulations designed to destroy you
- government will pay good money to incinerate you
Sounds like women have more rights under the Taliban.