You have sown the dumb-protest-sign wind.
You shall reap the dumb protest sign whirlwind.
If you had “as many rights as” a gun, you…:
- would be liable to getting shot by nervous cops
- You couldn’t get on an airplane
- You may not be able to vote because you can’t carry guns in polling centers.
- Any business can deny you entry
- Going to school would be a federal crime
- You would need to be locked in a safe when not in use
- You’d have to be transported in a trunk or lock box in the trunk when not in someone’s pocket. Even women in Saudi Arabia don’t have to do that.
- you would be blamed for things that are not your fault (which, let’s be honest, is more of a male thing)
- If you were poor, you couldn’t afford yourself because of arbitrary government regulations designed to destroy you
- government will pay good money to incinerate you
Sounds like women have more rights under the Taliban.